Easy, delicious, healthy milkshake. Very simple to make.
Banana 1 chopped fresh/frozen
Strawberry few fresh /frozen
Milk 1 1/2 cup (to make 2 cups) fresh /frozen
Ice blocks (optional)(if you are using fresh milk use some ice blocks)
Chocolate sauce (optional)
Blend all together until you get nice smooth milkshake.
Its already December. Christmas time. Make your own wine for this X’mas. Its very easy to make but the waiting time is hard.
seedless red grapes 11/2 kg
sugar 1 kg(you can adjust the sugar)
yeast 2 pkt(wine yeast preferred)
cardamom 4-5 (optional)
cinnamon 1 stick(optional)
lukewarm water 2 L
a big glass jar
- Clean &wash your grapes
- Put it in the jar
- Slightly smash your grapes with a wooden spoon
- Add all the other ingredients & stir until all the sugar dissolve
- Tightly close the jar &keep it in cool dark place for 21 days
- Stir every alternate day with a dry wooden spoon for 1-2 minutes
- 21 st day strain the wine through a muslin cloth &discard the grapes
- Pour &keep it in a bottle
- Allow 1-2 days to to get pure wine (all small sediments settle down)
- Now you can enjoy your wine or save it for future.
Unsweetened good quality cocoa powder 1tsp
milk 3/4 cup
water 2-3 tbs
sugar 1-2 tsp
salt a very small pinch
chocolate syrup (optional for decoration)
mix water &cocoa power in a microwave safe bowl,
then heat for 30-40 secs, stir well
Froth the milk using a blender or frothier(See my coffee recipe)
Then add to the cocoa mix &stir
Put it in the microwave for another 50-60 secs
Your hot chocolate ready
Serve hot & Enjoy.
blueberry fresh or frozen 1 cup
2 cup milk
ice cubes few (optional)
Blend all together & serve it with some whipping cream.
Its nearly summer in here New Zealand.
It turned out to be a good hit at my kids birthday party.
Cranberry juice 1 L
Pineapple juice 750 ml
mint leaves few
mix these together &keep it in the fridge.
ginger beer 1L
When serving take 1/2 glass cranberry mix &fill with ginger beer.
2 apple ,1 or 2 baby carrots peel & slice it & 2 glass water
Blend all 3 & drink … Healthy & yummy
Watermelon sliced 1 cup
Ginger 1 piece
Blend all together& sieve
Serve it with half this mix + lemonade + some ice cubes+ mint leaves