I hope everyone had a good X’MAS. We had a nice one.
Did anyone tried tomato wine?
It was a hit in our X’mas party, so please try & enjoy.
Ingredients you need
Tomato 1 kg
Sugar 1 kg(you can adjust the sugar how sweet you want)
Warm water 11/2 L
Yeast 1 sachet (7gm) (wine yeast preferred)
Cinnamon stick 1
Can/bottle 5-7 L Capacity
(extra 1/2 cup sugar for caramelising for the golden colour)
Wash &dry your tomato &slice or smash it nicely
Add all other ingredients
Mix it well &close it nicely
Keep it in a cool dry place for 10 days
Stir everyday with a dry wooden spoon(atleast alternate days)
on 10 th day strain your wine
Caramelise your extra sugar , let it cool &add to your wine to get that golden colour(optional)
Its already December. Christmas time. Make your own wine for this X’mas. Its very easy to make but the waiting time is hard.
seedless red grapes 11/2 kg
sugar 1 kg(you can adjust the sugar)
yeast 2 pkt(wine yeast preferred)
cardamom 4-5 (optional)
cinnamon 1 stick(optional)
lukewarm water 2 L
a big glass jar
- Clean &wash your grapes
- Put it in the jar
- Slightly smash your grapes with a wooden spoon
- Add all the other ingredients & stir until all the sugar dissolve
- Tightly close the jar &keep it in cool dark place for 21 days
- Stir every alternate day with a dry wooden spoon for 1-2 minutes
- 21 st day strain the wine through a muslin cloth &discard the grapes
- Pour &keep it in a bottle
- Allow 1-2 days to to get pure wine (all small sediments settle down)
- Now you can enjoy your wine or save it for future.